Website Linking & Logo Use
Thank you for your interest in linking to the 4B websites. Both businesses and organizations are encouraged to link to 4B information. You do not need to get advanced permission before linking. You should make your links using the appropriate base URL of http://www.go4b.com. Because we may change subpages at any time without notice, you should also routinely verify links to our subpages. While 4B encourages links to our website, we have established specific policies for linking to the 4B website and information about 4B linking to your site as outlined below.
1. What Site Owners May Not Do When Linking to the 4B Websites
- Capture our pages within your frames.
- Present our website content as your own.
- Present false or negative information about 4B products or services.
- Misinform users about the origin or ownership of the content of our website.
2. 4B Logo Image Guidelines for Linking to 4B Websites
The 4B logos presented on this page may be used as image links to our websites. All of the following guidelines must be followed to use the 4B logo as a linking image:
- The 4B logo may not be used in any manner that might imply that any non-4B materials, including but not limited to goods, services, websites, or publications are sponsored, endorsed, licensed by, or affiliated with 4B.
- The 4B logo may not be used in a manner that would disparage 4B or its products or services.
- The 4B logo must be used as provided by 4B with no changes, including but not limited to changes in the color, proportion, or design, or removal of any words, artwork, or trademark symbols. The 4B logo may not be animated, morphed, or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.
4B Logo Only
4B Logo with Text
3. Copying and Use of Information by Website Owners Linking to 4B Websites
All graphics, video footage and photographs on our sites are protected by U.S. copyright, international treaties and other applicable copyright laws. 4B may grant permission to copy and distribute information on its websites as long as all the following conditions are met:
- The user has been given permission by 4B to use the content, click here for contact information.
- The content remains unaltered.
- The information is not presented in a misleading way.
- No false or negative information about 4B products or services is presented.
- To protect our intellectual property rights, copied information must reflect our copyright, trademark, service mark, or other intellectual property rights.
4. Removal Process
4B reserves the right to remove links if it determines that a website contains misleading or unsubstantiated claims or does not meet one or more of the criteria outlined within this document.
Links to the 4B websites will be reviewed regularly and may be removed for the following reasons:
- The link no longer points to the original information or resource to which it was intended to point;
- The website pointed to by the link contains inaccurate or misleading information or has changed such that it is no longer in compliance with the acceptance criteria;
- The website pointed to by the link presents false or negative information about 4B products or services.
- The website pointed to by the link violates the conditions for link maintenance;
- Access to the information has become difficult due to non-standard formatting, lengthy download times, or intrusive advertising;
- The link is permanently unreachable or remains unavailable for a lengthy period;
- Complaints about the link and its associated site are received from 4B users; and
- The external website contains content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive, controversial or illegal.
- The external website fails to comply with 4B’s linking agreement.
4B reserves the right to withhold, restrict or curtail use of our logo or name should this Policy be violated. If a company or individual violates this Policy and uses the 4B logo or name without permission the following actions will be taken:
- A cease and desist letter will be issued to the individual or entity stating that he/she/it is not in compliance with the 4B Policy.
- If a violator does not follow the first cease and desist letter, 4B’s attorney will issue a second letter.
6. No Liability
4B will not be liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in any content published by 4B, or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof. By linking to or reproducing any 4B content, you hereby irrevocably release and discharge 4B, and their respective affiliates and the officers, directors, employees and agents of the foregoing, from any and all claims, causes of action, costs, damages and expenses of any type and nature whatsoever, arising out of or related to such content.
7. Links to Third-Party Websites
The 4B websites may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than 4B. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. 4B does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content. The inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. In addition, 4B shall not have any responsibility for other websites linked to this website.
8. Linking Policy Revisions
4B may at any time revise this linking policy. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current version of the policy.
9. 4B Contact Information
For any questions regarding the use of materials on the website or 4B’s linking policy, please contact -
North & South America:
All Other Regions:
>> Revised 2/18/09 <<